Saturday, September 23, 2006

There's a free preview weekend of the new Guild Wars expansion, Nightfall. It's pretty cool. The setting is very Egyptian in flavour, and my Necromancer/Elementalist character is really fun to play. I just love the bone minions, and shambling horrors I animate. Plus the Death Nova when they die is cool.

My guy: (note the torn out eye )



I've just been playing it with the one Hero NPC and 2 cohort NPCs in my party. /Everyone/ is trying the 2 new classes, so there's no way I'd be able to get in a balanced group. No matter, as the majority of GW players are freaking immature idiots anyway.

I emailed my RL friend about it, so if he ends up trying it and liking what he sees, maybe we can both get the core game (or the expansions, who knows) and play together. It's not like we pay a monthly fee, so we can play it only when we can get together. Kinda like when we played NWN, Ghost Recon and all the other co-op games we've played.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment